Timothy Tarpeh Weah is an American professional soccer player who currently plays for Lille in Ligue 1 and for the United States national team.
He is the son of former professional soccer player and Ballon d’Or winner George Weah, who is now Liberia’s President. Timothy Weah– Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth 2023, Ethnicity, Career
|Date of Birth||February 22, 2000|
|Age||22 Years, 9 Months, 8 Days|
|Place of Birth||New York City|
Timothy Weah Biography
Timothy Weah is a well-known soccer player born in the United States on February 22, 2000. Patrice Evra is an American professional soccer striker who currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1. In addition, he was awarded his first senior international cap for the United States of America. According to astrologers who have studied him, Timothy Weah’s zodiac sign is Pisces.
He was born on February 22, 2000, in Brooklyn, New York, to retired footballer George Weah and his mother, Clar. He has two older brothers who play professional football, George Jr. and Tita. He spent his childhood in Brooklyn, Valley Stream, New York, and Pembroke Pines, Florida.
He is fluent in English and French and enjoys making trap soul music for others. One of his closest friends is Tyler Adams, a soccer player with whom he has a strong friendship. He was born in New York City and raised there. He is also the son of former Liberian player and current President George Weah.
Timothy Weah Height, Weight
Timothy Weah is 6 feet tall. He weighs approximately 66 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, etc.
Timothy Weah Career
- Weah has been a member of many youth national teams for the United States, starting with a call-up to practice with the under-14 squad in 2012. Weah was chosen to play for the under-15 squad in the Tournament Delle Nazioni in Italy, where he scored the game-winning goal against Austria.
- Weah was taught soccer by his father and played for West Pines United in Florida before returning to New York and joining his uncle’s Rosedale Soccer Club in Queens, New York. Weah spent three seasons with BW Gottschee, a side in the United States Soccer Development Academy system, before joining the New York Red Bulls Academy in 2013.
- At the age of 13, he had a trial with Chelsea. In 2014, Weah moved to France to join the Paris Saint-Germain Academy. In his debut appearance with the youth squad, he scored a hat-trick in PSG’s 8-1 UEFA Youth League triumph against Bulgarian side Ludogorets Razgrad.
- In December 2015, he was called up to the under-17 squad, which was managed by previous under-15 coach John Hackworth, for a series of friendlies in Florida. Weah joined the squad for the Montaigu Tournament, which the US won with his goal in the final match against hosts France.
- Weah made three substitute appearances and scored twice in another round of friendlies in Florida. He scored two goals as a member of the under-17 side that placed second in the 2017 CONCACAF U-17 Championship.
- He was chosen to represent the United States in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup in India. Weah scored a hat-trick in the team’s first knockout round encounter, a 5-0 triumph against Paraguay. The hat trick was the first by a US men’s national team player at any level during the knockout rounds of a World Cup, and it was the sixth for any American male player in a World Cup.
- Weah signed a three-year professional deal with French club Paris Saint-Germain on July 3, 2017, returning to the club where his father had played in the 1990s. He spent most of the season with the reserves in the Champions League 2 and the under-19 team in the UEFA Youth League.
- Weah made his senior national team debut on March 27, 2018, in a 1-0 friendly victory over Paraguay, replacing fellow debutant Marky Delgado in the 86th minute. He was the first player born in the 2000s to represent the United States at the senior level.
- Weah scored his first international goal during a friendly against Bolivia on May 28, 2018, his first international start, and became the fourth-youngest player to score for the United States, ahead of Josh Sargent, who scored earlier in the match.
- Weah has been nominated to the US roster for the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Poland. He scored twice throughout the tournament, once against Qatar in the group stage to help them advance to the knockout round and once against Ecuador in their quarterfinal loss.
- On January 7, 2019, he joined Celtic on a six-month loan and said he was “in love” with the club. He made his debut on January 19 as a 69th-minute replacement for Scott Sinclair in a 3-0 victory against Airdrieonians in the Scottish Cup fourth round at home.
- Weah’s second goal for Celtic, and his first in the league, came on January 23, 2019, in a 4-0 win against St. Mirren. He was selected to Celtic’s Europa League squad in February 2019. He won the Scottish Premiership with Celtic and led the club to the Scottish Cup final.
- Celtic cancelled Weah’s loan in May 2019 because he was named to the US team for the Under-20 World Cup, leading him to miss the Scottish Cup final.
Timothy Weah’s Net Worth
At LOSC Lille, Timothy Weah has developed as a striker. Naturally, the French squad is under pressure to pay him well. The American star has recently delivered some fruitful stints, raising his market worth. At Lille, he presently earns £468,000 per year. We analyzed the statistics and discovered that Weah had a net worth of $1.5 million. Professional contracts and sponsorship partnerships are his main sources of income.
Timothy Weah Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. He keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. Weah is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. He has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
- Ligue 1: 2017-18, 2018-19
- 2018 Champion’s Trophy
- 2018-19 Scottish Premiership
- 2018-19 Scottish Cup
- 2021 Champion’s Trophy
- 2017 CONCACAF U-17 Championship runner-up
- 2019-20 CONCACAF Nations League
Timothy Weah Interesting Facts
- He is well-known for having played for both the under-17 national team and the United States national team, where he first appeared in 2018.
- He was born in New York City and reared there. He is also the son of former Liberian footballer and President George Weah.
- Tim Weah began his soccer career with West Pines United in Florida. This occurred before his parent’s relocation.
- Tim, like Karl Toko Ekambi, is a musician and a soccer star. Simply said, music is his second greatest interest after soccer.