Melanie Leis is a knowledgeable sales pro, a bartender and a performer.
Below, we’ll be looking at some surprising facts about her that most people hardly know;
- Melanie Leis was born in 1967 in America and was raised there.
- Melanie started building up her career in sales and theatre performance at a very young age.
- As of 2022, Melanie Leis is worth about $600,000, which is quite good and impressive.
- Melanie is known to be the former wife of Kelly McGillis, which means that Melanie Leis is a lesbian. The couple met in a bar in the early 2000s.
Melanie Leis: Former Partner’s Movies
Kelly is an American actress who is known for her roles in;
- Witness (1985), where she won a Golden Globe and BAFTA nominations
- Charlotte in Top Gun (1986)
- Made in Heaven (1987)
- The House on Carroll Street (1988)
- Kathryn Murphy in The Accused (1989)
- Stake Land (2010)
- The Innkeepers (2011)
- We Are What We Were (2013)
5. Melanie has also worked as a partner for KPMG.
6. In 1975, she dropped out of high school and went to New York City to pursue acting at the Juilliard School.
7. She schooled at Newport Harbor High School and later attended the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts at Allan Hancock College in Santa Maria, California, USA.