About Nollywood Actress Ada Ameh- Ada Ameh’s death and things, you need to know about her…
Ada Ameh is a known, strong, veteran Nollywood actress, OAP, entertainer, and businesswoman.
Ada Ameh: Quick Profile
|Date of birth||15th May 1974|
|State of origin||Lagos state|
Facts About Nollywood Actress Ada Ameh
- Ada Ameh was born on 15th May 1974 in Lagos State at a Naval Barracks on Malu (Mobil) road in Ajegunle.
- Ada is the 6th child, born into a family of 11 with five elder brothers and six younger sisters. Her father was a Navy personnel, while her mother was a businesswoman.
- Ada started her career in Nollywood in 1995, where she got her first role in 1996 in a movie titled “Domitilla”, which was produced and directed by Zeb Ejiro.
- Ada’s net worth is said to be about $400,000.
- Ada has been nominated for several awards, including the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards and the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
- Adam Ameh is originally from Benue State, Nigeria.
- Ada speaks three languages fluently, including Idoma, Ibibio and Yoruba and also speaks a little of Igbo.
- Ada Ameh gave birth to a daughter at a very young age of 14 while she was still in secondary school.
- Unfortunately, Ada lost her only daughter last year and has been depressed.
Ada Ameh: Death
According to reports, Ada Ameh suddenly collapsed while she was visiting a friend and his family. She was rushed to an NNPC hospital but passed on before they arrived at the facility.
May her soul REST IN PEACE.
Read: Melanie Leis: 7 Surprising Facts About Her
Ada Ameh: Movies
- Aki na Ukwa
- True Love My Foot
- Ghana Must Go
- Our Husband
- A Million Baby
- One Good Turn
- Double Trouble
- King Of Shitta
- Phone Swap
- 30 Days in Atlanta
- The Johnsons
- The Wedding
- Blood Money