You don’t need to be a graphic designer to create amazing graphics with your smartphone. In fact, with just five simple tips, you can use your smartphone to create amazing graphics that will add instant visual interest to your newsletters and flyers or inspire people with your branding on social media.
Let’s look at these five tips to create amazing graphics with your smartphone.
1) Quality Matters
Creating amazing graphics doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. With a few simple tips, you can create high-quality graphics that will make your friends and followers take notice.
The quality of your graphic depends on two things: your screen and your camera.
Most smartphone screens aren’t great when you want to create amazing graphics. They’re small, low-resolution and can be hard to view in bright light. If you want higher quality, consider purchasing a tablet or second monitor for your computer instead of a dedicated graphics tablet. For mobile devices, use an app like Pixlr Editor. It’s free, easy to use and has some valuable features explicitly designed for smartphones—like being able to save directly to your social media accounts without downloading additional software.
2) Stay on Theme
When it comes to creating graphics that stand out, it’s essential to stay on theme. This means choosing a colour scheme, fonts, and overall aesthetic that fits with your brand and the message you’re trying to communicate.
With a bit of creativity, you can draw inspiration from just about anywhere. Themes can help you create unique graphics without hiring a designer or artist, which is great if you’re on a budget and need something quickly. To stay on the theme while creating your own graphics, start by using colours and fonts that fit your brand.
Then try finding an authentic way to communicate that theme through your graphic. You can even use stock images that fit with your brand! Whatever route you choose, remember: it’s often better not to be too literal in your interpretation of a theme. Although unique graphics are valuable, they may also be unprofessional if they’re not consistent with a brand’s tone and message.
3) Don’t Overthink It
When you want to create amazing graphics with your smartphone, the best thing you can do is not overthink it. Instead, trust your instincts and go with what looks good. Use bright colours and bold patterns – they’ll make your graphic pop. And don’t be afraid to experiment – you never know what you’ll come up with until you try!
When it comes to creating graphics, less is more. You don’t need a degree in design or much skill to create something memorable and shareable. On the other hand, trying too hard can sometimes have a negative effect on your graphic. So please keep it simple by using bright colours and bold patterns, and then throw some creativity into each one. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to use layers or create shapes in Photoshop; as long as your design is memorable, it will be worth sharing!
Like anything else, the more you practice, the better you’ll become at creating amazing graphics with your smartphone. Find inspiration everywhere, and don’t be afraid to experiment. And most importantly, have fun!
1. Get familiar with your tools. Explore all the features and capabilities of your phone’s camera and editing apps. The more you know what your phone can do, the better equipped you’ll be to create great graphics.
2. Find inspiration everywhere. Keep your eyes open for interesting patterns, colours, and textures that can be incorporated into your designs.
3. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Trying new things is essential to finding your own unique style.
4. Be selective with your photos.
5) Don’t Worry About Getting Things Perfect
When you want to create amazing graphics with your smartphone, the most important thing is to have fun and not worry about getting things perfect. Here are five tips to help you get started;
1) Play around with different filters to find one that works for your image.
2) Use a mobile photo editing app like Photoshop Express or Pixlr-o-Matic that includes multiple photo effects as well as templates for different types of graphics like social media banners or invitations.
3) Save time by using text boxes instead of writing out text (plus, they can be saved in various fonts).
4) Add emojis and stickers when you want a little extra flair (you can find free packs on the App Store).
5) Take inspiration from other people’s creations on Instagram or Pinterest (that way, you know what people like!)
1. Use the right apps. There are a ton of great graphic design apps out there that can help you create amazing graphics.
2. Take advantage of high-quality camera features. Many smartphones now have excellent cameras that can take high-quality photos and videos.
3. Use stock photos and illustrations to create amazing graphics.
4. Be creative with fonts and text effects.
5. Use shapes, lines, and other design elements to add interest to your graphics.
6. Experiment with colour schemes.
7. Don’t be afraid to try something new!